Monday, July 6, 2009

Size ON

My review:
For years ive tried many different creatine products and came to the conclusion that i was a non-responder to creatine. Nothing worked for me until i tried the sizeon powder. Its been only a week on it and my strength went up considerably on all lifts. I feel like i have an unlimited amount of energy. I truly encourage others to try this product. I will be buying more for sure.
Product information:
One 2.84-pound jar of lemon flavored muscle volumizing dietary supplement

Includes a patent-pending cell volumizing matrix with creatine gluconate
Optimizes muscle recovery time and growth
Increases rates of elimination of metabolic wastes like lactic acid and ammonia from muscle cells
Includes a two-stage delivery system requiring no loading period

No comments:

Post a Comment